Abstract submission deadline: March 23, 2023
Welcome to the abstract submission system for the XVII International Congress of the Spanish Biophysical Society. Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee, which reserves the right to accept only the abstracts relevant to the Congress Program and to assign them to a different topical session.
Before submitting your abstract, please read carefully the guidelines and regulations. You will be able to update and/or make changes to your abstract until the submission deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
The abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
Before you start the abstract submission process, please make sure to have the following information:
– Title of the abstract.
– Content of the abstract. Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
– A maximum of 1 figure in pdf format with the corresponding caption (max 250 characters, including spaces).
– Family name and first name of all authors.
– Details of the affiliation of all authors: institution, city, country.
– Contact details of the presenting author (email and/or cellphone).
Register as a “New applicant”. Select «Submit abstracts» and login using the user & password provided during registration.
Fill in all the blank fields:
– Authors: please include the presenting author as author #1
– Abstract data
· Abstract type: please select whether you would have your abstract to be considered for an oral or poster presentation.
· Topic: please select only 1 topical session from the dropdown list.
· Abstract content has to be included in the text box, excluding any authors information.
· Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
· Figure: A maximum of 1 figure can be included as a pdf file.
· Figure caption (maximum 250 characters, including spaces).
Topical sessions you can choose:
– Membrane Structure and Function
– Biological physics
– Computational biophysics in health
– Cell and Tissue Biophysics
– Protein Structure, Dynamics, and Function
– Advanced Bioimaging
– Nucleic Acids and Supramolecular Complexes
– Systems Biophysics
– Machine Learning in Biophysics
– Receptors, Channels, and Transporters
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND POLICY
– Abstracts can only be submitted though the Congress website.
– Abstracts must be written in English.
– Abstracts exceeding the expected length, or missing any author information, will be rejected.
– Each participant must be on-site to participate as a presenter.
– Authors of abstracts selected for oral communications will be required to give a presentation in the appropriate session. Abstract not selected for an oral presentation would be considered for a poster presentation. Authors of abstracts selected for poster presentation will be required to set up their poster in a dedicated area.
– By the submission of an abstract, the submitting author accepts the following clauses:
· He/she accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided in the submitted abstract.
· He/she accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the abstract and inform co-authors about its status.
· He/she confirms that all co-authors are aware of and agree with the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
· He/she authorize to the organization of the Congress to include the abstract in the book of abstracts that will be published on the conference website.
If you have any problem to submit your abstract, please contact us at email@example.com