Submission deadline: September 30, 2023
Bioinformatics and Bioimaging Group
Universitat de Vic – Universitat Central de Catalunya
Vic, Barcelona, Spain
Biophysics Unit, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
The main scope the special issue focused on ‘Biophysics’ would be to showcase the latest developments and advances in biophysics research, including experimental, computational, and theoretical approaches.
Possible research topics include but are not limited to:
· Membrane Structure and Function
· Biological and Medical Physics
· Computational Biophysics in health
· Cell and Tissue Biophysics
· Protein Structure, Dynamics, and Function
· Advanced Bioimaging
· Nucleic Acids and Supramolecular Complexes
· Systems Biophysics
· Machine Learning in Biophysics
· Receptors, Channels, and Transporters
· Biomechanics and Bioenergetics
We encourage researchers, engineers, scientists, clinicians, and students in related fields to submit their latest work for consideration in this special issue. All manuscripts will receive expedited handling and the accepted version will appear online within one week. Please note that every accepted paper is subjected to a processing fee as per Elsevier open access journal policies.
About the Journal:
CSBJ> is an online open-access journal publishing research articles and reviews after full peer review (ISSN 2001-0370). With an Impact Factor of 6.155, the popularity of CSBJ has been increasing steadily since its launch and been ranked among the top journals in the field. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and enables the rapid publication of papers under the following categories:
• Research Articles
• Review Articles
• Mini Reviews
• Innovation Reports
• Short Communications
• Method Articles
• Database Articles
• Software/Web server Articles
For authors, CSBJ has the following benefits:
· Multi-Media Publication Options: Interactive Network Viewer through our collaboration with Cytoscape, Interactive Plot Viewer, Audio slides, Database linking, 3D molecular viewer, etc.
· Article based publishing: Final and citable articles published before issue compilation.
· Your Paper Your Way: No need to format references in the journal style, articles can be submitted as a single Word or PDF file.
· Discounted English Language Editing Services: Elsevier authors receive discounted copyediting services through WebShop.
· Cite Alert: Automatic notification after your work is referenced in a newly published article on ScienceDirect.